Orbea Oiz M50 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description *Images for illustrative purposes only, 29er model shown.Oiz is engineered for one purpose – Speed.T... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
*Images for illustrative purposes only, 29er model shown.
- Monocoque Carbon - Oiz uses the most technologically advanced carbon construction available to make the most sophisticated frame possible. Engineering a frame that uses as much carbon as possible of course saves weight but it also contributes to the sophistication and refinement of Oiz. Features like UFO and Tensegrity take full advantage of carbon's capabilities and put Oiz in a category by itself.
- Advanced Dynamics - Advanced Dynamics is not a design, but a development process. Our unique method transforms virtual models into real, highly-refined machines - Bikes for demanding riders that are faster, more fun to ride and far beyond ordinary.
- Boost - Oiz becomes more precise and responsive with the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
- UFO - We've done away with the pivot point at the rear axle. The flexible seat stay design creates an ultralight bike that requires little maintenance and offers stiffness and acceleration like you've never in a full suspension bike.
The Orbea Oiz M50 650b 2017 Features are:
Frame: Orbea Oiz Carbon 27" OMP 2017 Boost Press Fit Taper DCR
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance 3-Position Remote 165x38mm
Fork: Fox 32 Float Performace 100 3-Position QR15
Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
Bars: Orbea OC-II Flat 720mm
Stem: Race Face Ride
Front Mech: Shimano SLX M7020 Direct mount
Rear Mech: Shimano XT M8000 GS Shadow Plus Direct Mount
Shifters Shimano SLX M7000 I-Spec (B-type)
Chainset: FSA Comet Megaexo 24x36t
Cassette: Shimano SLX M7000 11-42t 11-Speed
Chain: Shimano HG601-11
Front Brake: Shimano M506 Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake: Shimano M506 Hydraulic Disc
Rims: DT Spline X-1900 TLR 15/100mm CL
Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo Front,
Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo Rear
Seatpost: Race Face Ride 31.6x375mm
Pedals: Not Included
Orbea Oiz M50 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - XC Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
So quick uphill, down hill and on tight twisty single track. Holds the line really well and I love the adjustable lock on the rear suspension.
So quick uphill, down hill and on tight twisty single track. Holds the line really well and I love the adjustable lock on the rear suspension.Close review