Orbea Terra M21-D 2019 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Of course, you’re not lost, you just aren’t quite sure if this road is the quickest route to the nex... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Control in a variety of circumstances. Terra is designed to be at home on dirt, gravel or just about anything else you might encounter.
- Terra ergonomics work for cyclocross, all-day rides and the occasional long training day on the road.
- Handling is precise and intuitive. Angles and dimensions are considered carefully across a range of sizes to maximize rider comfort.
- Terra can fill several roles - Gravel, Road, CX, Winter Training or Commuting.
- Tire Clearance means the ability to mount accessories like mudguards.
- Functional All-Road Geometry means that Terra can change with the seasons.
- Small sections absorb vibration
- Optimized shapes for compliance and comfort
- Lighter than elastomer inserts
- A smoother Terra means more comfort and control
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Fork:||Orbea Terra (Carbon)|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings|
|Bars:||FSA Energy Compact|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Force Hydraulic|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Force Hydraulic|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Force 1|
|Rims:||DT P 1850 Spline DB 23 CL TL|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, 40-622, Black, Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, 40-622, Black, Folding|
|Seat Post:||Orbea OC-III Carbon 27.2x350mm|
|Cassette:||SRAM Force PG-1170 11-36t 11-Speed|