Orca Alpha Full Sleeve Triathlon Wetsuit
- ShowProduct Information The combination of innovative new technologies, such as Yamamoto 0.88 in the arms and Yamamoto 44 in... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 0.88 Free: 0.88 Free technology has been developed with Yamamoto exclusively for Orca, with the aim of creating the most stretchable material currently available. The thinnest wetsuit on the market, at only 0.5mm thick, combines the best lining with a layer of Titanium to provide better thermal insulation. This revolutionary material is used in the arms and back, enabling a greater stroke length. A step forward in technology.
- Yamamoto 44: This material, unique to Orca, is the most stretchable Yamamoto wetsuit material and only 1.5mm thick. Using this flexible component enables accommodates a smaller zip than other wetsuits on the market. A smaller zip creates less restriction and at the same time improves the product´s waterproofing.
- Speed: The wetsuit´s SCS coating reduces friction while you are swimming and the HydroLite leg panels, together with the FT1 technology, let you run freely. Never have the transitions been so fast.
- New Zip System: The new reverse zip prevents the wetsuit from opening during the race. The zip is also smaller and shorter meaning less restriction.
- Flexibility: The combination of Yamamoto 0.88 and Yamamoto 44 panels on the upper body, along with a shorter zip, offers you total movement. The FT1 technology in the knees delivers more lower body mobility to boost your kick.
- Buoyancy: The buoyancy offered by this wetsuit keeps your position raised and horizontal without interfering with your swimming technique. Just the right amount of buoyancy to give the insulation you need.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.