Orca Openwater Full Sleeve Wetsuit
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wet Suits See the latest products
New in Wet Suits
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Openwater wetsuit offers high visibility for open water swimming with bright neon orange arms. T... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Visibility: High Visibility Neon orange arms allow you to be extremely visible in the open water - greatly increasing your feeling of security
- Flexibility: With a thickness of 1.5-2.5mm. Yamamoto neoprene all over, this suit is super flexible and warm, giving you great freedom of movement in the open water
- Value: At such an affordable pricepoint, and with kid’s sizes available, this suit is one that really can fit out the whole family at a great price.
- Yamamoto: The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 39 Cell: Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion. 39cell extends to a 513% elongation rate, meaning this material is sure to move with you. Added benefits of zero water absorption and zero weight variation can mean only one thing: more speed. A fine balance between buoyancy and flexibility, 39cell is a durable material which will stand the test of time and distance, representing the best neoprene available in it’s class.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.