Orca S6 Full Sleeve Womens Triathlon Wetsuit
- ShowProduct Information The S6 women's wetsuit is the alternative to the 3.8 for the Progressive Swimmer. This type of swimm... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- SCS: The wetsuit´s SCS coating reduces friction and helps increase speed. Its micro-cell structure repels water creating less drag.
- No Chafing; The collar lining reduces friction and, therefore, chafing. The smooth material also feels better on the skin, making it more comfortable to the touch.
- Flexibility: The 2mm Yamamoto panels with 39-Cell SCS coating in the forearms, shoulders and arms, combined with a flexible lining, maintain mobility and improve flexibility.
- Buoyancy: The S6 intends to correct your position, raising you as high as possible in the water. The 5mm thick neoprene used on the hips and legs helps your lower body to always stay on the surface. The 3mm thick chest panel avoids body roll which is typical of an incorrect breathing technique.
- Speed: The Hydrolite and Yamamoto 39-cell panels located in the lower legs make your transitions faster. Taking your wetsuit off is now easier than ever.
- Versatility: The S6 wetsuit is also available with and without sleeves, so you can choose what you like best.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.