Orro Terra C 105 Hydro Disc 2020 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Where the road ends and the trail begins, the Orro Terra C Hydro Disc road bike picks up the gauntle... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Where the road ends and the trail begins, the Orro Terra C Hydro Disc road bike picks up the gauntlet and says, “Bring it on!”
Terra is Latin for earth, and that’s the first clue as to this bike’s intentions. Orro’s Terra range is designed and built in Britain to dissect the land, from the city to the countryside and everything in-between. Aspiring for race-grade lightness, the Orro Terra C models use a proprietary carbon fibre blend that includes Innegra reinforcement, giving an incredible strength-to-weight ratio and high vibration absorption.
For extra strength and stiffness, the Terra C uses thru-axles front & rear for uncompromised handling wherever you ride. A low bottom bracket, full mudguard & luggage rack mounts, massive 42mm tyre clearance and built-in Di2 & eTap compatibility lend the Terra C incredible stability & versatility.
Taking its name from the Shimano 105 groupset it’s fitted with, the Orro Terra C hydro disc comes complete with a full-house of components from Shimano’s 105 groupset. That means 2x11 speed gearing, a compact 50/34t chainset and wide-range 11-28t cassette. It also means this model gets a matching set of Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes too, which offer plenty of stopping power and aren’t fazed by mud, dirt or rain.
Fast and efficient, the Fulcrum R700 Disc wheels are disc-specific for uncompromising strength and lightness. Shod with 32mm wide Continental Grand Sport tyres, this bike has impeccable grip and cornering performance. Last but not least, the Terra C Hydro Disc is finished off with equipment by Deda Zero and Prologo. After all, it wouldn’t be right to use sub-par finishing components on a bike like this.
- Carbon frame with Innegra fibres – lightweight, strong & high impact-absorption
- Orro Gravel Lite fork – responsive steering with thru-axle wheel retention
- Shimano 105 2x11sp gears – wide range and race-ready performance
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes – powerful braking, fingertip contol
- Fulcrum Racing Sport Disc wheelset – disc specific for optimal strength & smoothness
- Finished with Deda Zero 1 & Prologo parts – quality in every component
- Colours: Green, Orange, Stealth (Black)
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Orro Terra C Hydro Disc is available with 0% Apr Finance
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Terra C carbon frame with Innegra|
|Fork:||Orro Gravel Lite|
|Stem:||Deda Zero 1|
|Bars:||Deda Zero 1|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105 7070 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105 7070 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 7020|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 7020|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105 7020|
|Rims:||Fulcrum R700 DB|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Grand Sport Race 32C|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Grand Sport Race 32C|
|Seat Post:||Orro Super Lite|
|Saddle:||Prologo Kappa RS|
|Chainset:||Shimano 7000 50-34|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB86|
|Cassette:||Shimano 5800 11-28|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|