Ortlieb Messenger Bag
- ShowProduct Information The Ortlieb Waterproof XL Messenger bag is the ultimate bike bag for couriers. With a huge 60l capac... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycle Backpacks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Ortlieb Waterproof XL Messenger bag is the ultimate bike bag for couriers. With a huge 60l capacity you can fit a lot of gear in here. Use multiple straps on the outside of the backpack for extra storage. A large flap opening with Velcro closure makes for easy access.
Adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps let you find the best fit for your needs while padding and vent channels keep you from oveheating on your ride. Ortlieb's XL Messenger backpack is constructed from polyester and Cordura fabric for durable performance. Helping improve visibility is the day-glo yellow design, ideal for urban riding.
- 60L capcity
- King size version of the courier bag
- Fits an A2 folder & two boxes of photocopier paper
- Mailing tubes can be fixed with straps to the sides
- Zippered front pocket (not waterproof)
- Large flap with strong Velcro for easy access
- Adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps
- Padded carrying system with vent channels
- Stable base
- Durable polyester & Cordura fabric
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycle Backpacks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.