Ortlieb QL3.1/QL3 Mounting Set For Rear Rack
- ShowProduct Information The QL3 system is especially developed for office and city bags and its secret lies in the fact that... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Comfortable single-handed operation
- Automatic closing and opening of the hooks by lifting the pannier handle
- Fixing rail can be mounted on left or right side, and optionally on horizontal or vertical bars of rack
- Sufficient legroom due to variable height and angle
- Lower hook rotatable in 360° (24 steps, each 15°) for individual adjustment to racks with a tube diameter up to 10 mm, or 11-14 mm with optional mounting set (art.no. E190)
- Horizontal rack top remains free for baskets, trunkbags etc
- Additional mounting sets available for attaching bags to other bikes (art.no. E175)
- Bags with QL1, QL2 or QL2.1 system can also be fixed to the QL3 mounting rail
- Direct mounting without QL3 mounting rail possible to Tubus rack „Minimal QL3“ and Racktime rack „Matchit QL3“
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.