Osprey Escapist 18 Backpack
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Backpacks See the latest products
New in Backpacks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Single track mind. If after a hard day's ride, the end of the trail is still blissfully unknown then... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Single track mind. If after a hard day's ride, the end of the trail is still blissfully unknown then you share our 'single-track' mind. This spirit of adventure is captured by the versatility of our Escapist series. Whether you're riding 100+ miles or commuting to work, the AirScape™ backpanel provides you with complete ventilation and support. Decided that today you're going to tackle some downhill? When you're thrashing those fast descents you'll appreciate how the Biostretch™ hipbelt and harness keep the pack cinched comfortably to your back. Keep your phone and sunglasses to hand with the scratch-free pockets in the harness and main compartment. Keeping yourself hydrated when riding hard is absolutely key, with quick access to the external hydration sleeve you can easily refill your reservoir.
When you're out riding over multiple days, you'll need to carry enough kit. InsideOut™ compression and PowerMesh™ stretch pockets allow you to securely transport all your gear no matter how rutted the track you're riding gets. An internal organiser means you can easily sort your tools, spares and pumps. Even when the weather turns for the worst, the built in high visibility raincover deploys quickly to protect your pack and all of your gear. Keep yourself visible in low light with reflective graphics and blinker light attachment.
- AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Base zip entry
- BioStretch™ hipbelt and harness
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- External hydration access
- Front zippered pocket
- Integrated & detachable high vis raincover
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- LED light attachment point
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Reflective graphics
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Zipped pocket on harness
- Zippered panel access
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Zippered top access
- Weight: 0.79 kg
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 48 (l) x 23 (w) x 28 (d)
- Main Fabric: 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.