POC Re-cycle Boxer Shorts
- ShowProduct Information Benefit from the comfort of chamois padding without having to wear bib shorts. Feel the comfort and... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Benefit from the comfort of chamois padding without having to wear bib shorts.
Feel the comfort and performance benefits of chamois padding without having the compression of bib shorts.
Breathable and quick drying, the boxer shorts give extra padding underneath any trail shorts, increasing your comfort in the saddle, making it easier to ride for longer.
Constructed using recycled polyester, the Re-Cycle boxer is breathable and quick to dry, and wicks moisture away from the body so you stay dry.
The boxers feature an elastic waistband with the POC logo.
- Pad for MTB riding position
- Gives benefits of a chamois without the hassle of bib shorts
- Recycled, breathable and quick-drying fabric
- Recycled materials: The boxer shorts are constructed using recycled polyester.
- Chamois pad: The boxers feature a large chamois pad ideal that gives extra support and cushioning for mountain bikers.
- Quick-drying material: The boxers wick moisture away from the body and are quick to dry, so you stay comfortable even when pushing hard.
- Wide elastic waist band: A wide elastic waist band featuring the POC logo ensures the boxers sit firmly and comfortably in place.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.