Park Tool 690-XL - Cutter Low-Profile Headsets For HTR1
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Headset and forks tools See the latest products
New in Headset and forks tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Facing improves the alignment of bearings in the headset The 690-XL has an ap... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Facing improves the alignment of bearings in the headset
- The 690-XL has an approximate diameter of 58mm and is a larger version of the 690 facer for facing head tubes with low profile Zero Stack type headsets
- Must be used with the 768 pilot to ensure the frame is reamed and faced accurately
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.