Park Tool AV5 - Axle and Pedal Vice
- ShowProduct Information A great shop accessory made to hold a wide variety of axles, spindles and Park Tool freewheel remove... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionA great shop accessory made to hold a wide variety of axles, spindles and Park Tool freewheel remover and lockring tools
- Made from precision extruded aluminium, the inserts incorporate retainer legs and magnets that make for easy bench vice use
- Features the following jaw openings: 5, 9, 10, 12, 14, 20, 25, 30, 36 mm, plus a mini V-block and a 1 inch hex
- Aluminium jaws prevent you from damaging ultra fine axle threads
- Bridge springs keep the jaws properly aligned and allow the tool to open automatically when the vice is opened
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Park Tool AV5 - Axle and Pedal Vice Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
A good tool for fitting in your bench vice to stop you chewing up threads on anything that has to be held firm to work on
A good tool for fitting in your bench vice to stop you chewing up threads on anything that has to be held firm to work onClose review
The park axle vice was perfect for servicing my reverb stealth dropper post held the inner and outer shafts for maintenance with out the need to over tighten
The park axle vice was perfect for servicing my reverb stealth dropper post held the inner and outer shafts for maintenance with out the need to over tightenClose review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.