Park Tool AWS10C Fold-up Hex Wrench Set: 1.5 to 6 mm
- ShowProduct Information A selection of essential Metric hex wrenches in a convenient folding packageOne piece composite hand... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionA selection of essential Metric hex wrenches in a convenient folding package
- One piece composite handle is comfortable, lightweight, and slip resistant - and 40% stronger than steel
- Wrenches are made from high torque Bondhus Protanium industrial quality tool steel for a long life
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6 mm size hex wrenches
Park Tool AWS10C Fold-up Hex Wrench Set: 1.5 to 6 mm Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Great simple design, lightweight plastic frame, so only okay for small adjustment work, but that's what I wanted it for. Fits in a bike bag with any other bits and pieces and does the job
Great simple design, lightweight plastic frame, so only okay for small adjustment work, but that's what I wanted it for. Fits in a bike bag with any other bits and pieces and does the jobClose review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.