Park Tool BBT-30.4 Bearing Tool Set
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Designed and built to install and remove BB30 bearings The BBT-30.4 features a bushin... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Designed and built to install and remove BB30 bearings
- The BBT-30.4 features a bushing set used in conjunction with a head cup press to quickly and precisely press the BB30 and PF30 bearings into the bottom bracket shell
- The included BB30 bearing remover works from inside the shell to easily push out bearings
- Updated to also remove PressFit 30 (PF30), EVO 386, BBright┬Ö and PF121
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Park Tool BBT-30.4 Bearing Tool Set Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Was looking for this to remove the old cups. Great price and speedy despatch. Tredz service is first class and highly recommend.
Was looking for this to remove the old cups. Great price and speedy despatch. Tredz service is first class and highly recommend.Close review
Yes it’s expensive, but it’s simple to use for replacing a BB30.
Yes it’s expensive, but it’s simple to use for replacing a BB30.Close review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.