Park Tool BBT19C - Bottom Bracket Tool for 16 Notch Cups
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Bottom bracket tools See the latest products
New in Bottom bracket tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The BBT-19.2 is a heavy duty, shop quality tool for installing and removing Shimano, SRAM, TruvativÂ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe BBT-19.2 is a heavy duty, shop quality tool for installing and removing Shimano, SRAM, TruvativÂ, Race Face, FSA and Campagnolo 16-notch external bottom bracket cups with an outside diameter of 44 mm
Updated to be more accurate and longer lasting, the BBT-19.2 can be turned with a 3/8 inch drive torque wrench or ratchet, a 1 inch wrench, or a Park Tool FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.