Park Tool BBT22C 20 Spline Bottom Bracket Tool for Shimano and ISIS
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Bottom bracket tools See the latest products
New in Bottom bracket tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The BBT-22 is a shop quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined twenty-... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionThe BBT-22 is a shop quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined twenty-tooth bottom bracket cups
- Made from investment cast steel, the BBT-22 utilizes a flat tooth profile to ensure maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup
- Can be turned with a 3/8 inch drive torque wrench, 3/8 inch ratchet driver, 32mm wrench, 1 inch wrench, or FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench
- Note: The BBT-22 replaces the previous model BBT-2
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.