Park Tool BBT29 - Bottom Bracket Tool
- ShowProduct Information Features: The BBT-29 is a double-ended bottom bracket wrench designed to fit non-standard diameter 1... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The BBT-29 is a double-ended bottom bracket wrench designed to fit non-standard diameter 16-notch external bottom bracket bearing cups.
- One end fits cups with an outside diameter of 39 mm such as Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 series and XTR 980 series.
- The other fits 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5 mm such as FSA MegaEvo.
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty.
Park Tool BBT29 - Bottom Bracket Tool Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
A good quality item feels dead solid. No good if you have clearance issues around bottom bracket. Ie pivots.
A good quality item feels dead solid. No good if you have clearance issues around bottom bracket. Ie pivots.Close review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.