Park Tool BTS1 Bottom Bracket Tapping / Facing Set
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Facing tools See the latest products
New in Facing tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A precision tool that gives a piloted means of tapping threads in a Bottom bracket shellIncludes Eng... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionA precision tool that gives a piloted means of tapping threads in a Bottom bracket shell
- Includes English taps 1.370 inch x 24 tpi right hand thread (for adjustable cup), and 1.370 inch x 24 tpi left hand thread (for fixed cup)
- Italian thread taps 36 mm x 24 tpi right hand thread are also available
- After tapping, the taps act as a guide to allow the facing tool (included) to clean up the faces of the Bottom bracket shell, keeping them square with the axle
- Invaluable top quality tool for every workshop
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.