Park Tool CC-4 - Chain Wear Indicator
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chain Tools See the latest products
New in Chain Tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The CC-4 is a drop-in style gauge that measures bicycle chain wear The laser c... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- The CC-4 is a drop-in style gauge that measures bicycle chain wear
- The laser cut CC-4 accurately measures a long section of chain and strategically comes in contact with the chain in three places, quickly and easily taking the guesswork out of knowing when chain replacement is necessary
- A worn chain will cause poor shifting as well as accelerate drivetrain wear
- The CC-4 works on any 5 to 12-speed derailleur chain (including SRAM AXS) and is designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75% wear, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.