Park Tool CC2 Chain Checker
- ShowProduct Information An accurate way to check for wear of roller and pin on chains1% of wear is enough to affect chainrin... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionAn accurate way to check for wear of roller and pin on chains
- 1% of wear is enough to affect chainrings and sprockets, and allow shifting performance to deteriorate
- Just insert the chain Checker's pins into two links, press the swing arm gauge, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading
- Reads wear from 0.25% to 1%
- 10-speed compatible
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Park Tool CC2 Chain Checker Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.