Park Tool CC3.2 Chain Wear Indicator
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chain Tools See the latest products
New in Chain Tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rateThe CC-3 is a Go / No-Go gauge ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionA worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate
- The CC-3 is a Go / No-Go gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches 0.75% and 1% wear - the point at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement
- The chain should be replaced soon if the 0.75% side fits into the chain, before other drive train components also start to wear out fast
- If the 1% side fits into the chain, the chain is worn out and should be replaced immediately
- Made from precision, laser cut steel
- Consider that if you replace a chain because of wear other vital drive-chain components may need to be renewed too
- 10-speed compatible
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.