Park Tool CC3.2 Chain Wear Indicator
- ShowProduct Information A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rateThe CC-3 is a Go / No-Go gauge ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionA worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate
- The CC-3 is a Go / No-Go gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches 0.75% and 1% wear - the point at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement
- The chain should be replaced soon if the 0.75% side fits into the chain, before other drive train components also start to wear out fast
- If the 1% side fits into the chain, the chain is worn out and should be replaced immediately
- Made from precision, laser cut steel
- Consider that if you replace a chain because of wear other vital drive-chain components may need to be renewed too
- 10-speed compatible
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Park Tool CC3.2 Chain Wear Indicator Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
until i got 11 speed didnt have this park tool had the old one it is an essential tool for chain wear on 11 speed the old park 3 is no use because wear is different and you change a chain @ 0. 5 not 0.75 a must if you use 11 speed
until i got 11 speed didnt have this park tool had the old one it is an essential tool for chain wear on 11 speed the old park 3 is no use because wear is different and you change a chain @ 0. 5 not 0.75 a must if you use 11 speedClose review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.