Park Tool CWP-7 Crank Wrench/Puller
- ShowProduct Information The CWP-7 is a compact crank puller with a built-in 8mm hex for removing crank boltsIncludes two rot... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe CWP-7 is a compact crank puller with a built-in 8mm hex for removing crank bolts
- Includes two rotating tips (11.3 mm and 16.3 mm) so it can be used to remove splined Octalink and ISIS Drive crank arms, as well as square-holed crank arms
- A must have multi-fit crank puller for the home mechanic
Park Tool CWP-7 Crank Wrench/Puller Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.