Park Tool DP2 Threaded Dummy Pedal
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Pedal Tools See the latest products
New in Pedal Tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An alternative to our original DP-1 Dummy Pedal, whose tapered tip was rapid to use but not as a sec... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Threaded to be used on the drive-side of a bike in a workstand, the DP-2's plastic thread will not mark or scratch brand new cranks, keeping them in showroom condition
- Rotating handle takes the place of the pedal, allowing you to tune the gears without having to waste time fitting a pedal or risk catching your fingers on the chainrings
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.