Park Tool FFG2 Frame and Fork End Alignment Gauge Set
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Allignment tools See the latest products
New in Allignment tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Improperly aligned frame and fork dropouts can cause bent axles and quick release skewers, as well a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionImproperly aligned frame and fork dropouts can cause bent axles and quick release skewers, as well as tracking and shifting problems
- The FFG-2 quickly determines whether dropouts are aligned and parallel
- If an error is detected, long handles and comfortable moulded grips afford plenty of leverage for straightening
- Works on frames and forks with dropout spacing up to 160 mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.