Park Tool FR12 - Freewheel Remover: Shimano Uniglide
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cassette and freewheel tools See the latest products
New in Cassette and freewheel tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Part of a comprehensive range of freewheel removal tools12 splines, 22.6mm diameter. Fi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Part of a comprehensive range of freewheel removal tools
- 12 splines, 22.6mm diameter. Fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, SunRace, DNP Epoch and other 5-10 speed freewheels
- The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles
Park Tool FR12 - Freewheel Remover: Shimano Uniglide Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
The only way to remove the freewheel for any reason, a perfect fit and so a must for the tool box
The only way to remove the freewheel for any reason, a perfect fit and so a must for the tool boxClose review