Park Tool FR8C Freewheel Remover: BMX Flip-flop Double-sided
- ShowProduct Information Part of a comprehensive range of freewheel removal toolsOversized centre hole and thin wall design a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionPart of a comprehensive range of freewheel removal tools
- Oversized centre hole and thin wall design allows use without removal of cones and locknuts
- Investment cast and heat-treated for strength and durability
- One-inch base fits end of SR-1, FRW-1 Park tools or simply an adjustable wrench or bench vice
- The FR-8 is designed to remove four-notch freewheels from flip-flop BMX hubs with 30 x 1 mm threads, such as the AC FAT compact
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.