Park Tool FR8C Freewheel Remover: BMX Flip-flop Double-sided
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Other workshop tools See the latest products
New in Other workshop tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Part of a comprehensive range of freewheel removal toolsOversized centre hole and thin wall design a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionPart of a comprehensive range of freewheel removal tools
- Oversized centre hole and thin wall design allows use without removal of cones and locknuts
- Investment cast and heat-treated for strength and durability
- One-inch base fits end of SR-1, FRW-1 Park tools or simply an adjustable wrench or bench vice
- The FR-8 is designed to remove four-notch freewheels from flip-flop BMX hubs with 30 x 1 mm threads, such as the AC FAT compact
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.