Park Tool HR14 14 mm Hex Wrench For Use On Freehub Bodies
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Allen Keys See the latest products
New in Allen Keys
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The HR-14 is an L-shaped, 14 mm hex Wrench used for the removal of instant-pick-up Shimano Freehub b... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionThe HR-14 is an L-shaped, 14 mm hex Wrench used for the removal of instant-pick-up Shimano Freehub bodies (and some other Freehubs)
- Suitable for XTR 970/975, XT 770/775, Saint 810, D/Ace 7850/7900 series Freehub bodies
- The short shaft is 50 mm and the long shaft is 260 mm for increased leverage
- Made from industrial quality, high torque steel
- Chamfered tips for a tight fit in the bolt
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.