Park Tool IB2C I-Beam Mini Fold-up Hex Wrench Screwdriver / Star Shaped Wrench Set
- ShowProduct Information Perfect for taking on every rideUnique Park I-Beam technology is strong, compact and lightweightThe ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
- Show Trail Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionPerfect for taking on every ride
- Unique Park I-Beam technology is strong, compact and lightweight
- The I-Beam creates a structure to mount all the tools onto
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 mm wrenches cover most fixings on a bike including many crank bolts
- A T25 Star shaped wrench is useful for Disc brake rotor bolts
- A straight blade screwdriver is ideal for adjusting screws on brake and gear components
- All tools fold into the I-Beam to create a neat regular shape that will slip easily into a jersey pocket or seatpack
- A must have take-along tool for road and off-road use
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Park Tool IB2C I-Beam Mini Fold-up Hex Wrench Screwdriver / Star Shaped Wrench Set Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Purchased to do quick jobs on child’s bike and was perfect for the job
Purchased to do quick jobs on child’s bike and was perfect for the jobClose review
Overall good value for money well built and with all the bits you need. Very small the length of my little finger which means you might struggle to get leverage on stiffer adjustments but good for carrying around in a saddle bagpocket
Overall good value for money well built and with all the bits you need. Very small the length of my little finger which means you might struggle to get leverage on stiffer adjustments but good for carrying around in a saddle bagpocketClose review
A simple effective and a durable multi tool. Leverage is easy and comfortable. Purchased for my sons birthday and he is very happy with it
A simple effective and a durable multi tool. Leverage is easy and comfortable. Purchased for my sons birthday and he is very happy with itClose review
Trail Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.