Park Tool MLP1.2 - Master Link Pliers
- ShowProduct Information An updated version of the original and best selling Park Master Link pliersMany non-Shimano deraille... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionAn updated version of the original and best selling Park Master Link pliers
- Many non-Shimano derailleur chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand
- While this type of masterlink doesn't require a traditional chain tool, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it very difficult to separate by hand
- MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers have cleverly redesigned tips, allowing them to be used to rejoin stiff or corroded master links as well as split them
- Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the masterlink and squeeze the handles
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Park Tool MLP1.2 - Master Link Pliers Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
High quality tool that made separating and putting my chain together again a breeze. Works fine on an 11spd chain. NB works for both separating and and connecting the chain.
High quality tool that made separating and putting my chain together again a breeze. Works fine on an 11spd chain. NB works for both separating and and connecting the chain.Close review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.