Park Tool ND1 - Nipple Driver
- ShowProduct Information Features: A great time saver for anyone who builds wheels. Neatly designed to self-centre and drive ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- A great time saver for anyone who builds wheels.
- Neatly designed to self-centre and drive conventional alloy or brass nipples during wheel lacing.
- Comfortable dual density grip for easy handling.
- Offset driver bit rotates on precision bronze bearings for a long, smooth running life.
- Works with rims up to 50 mm in depth.
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Park Tool ND1 - Nipple Driver Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Usual good Park Tool quality and design. Makes wheel building easier.
Usual good Park Tool quality and design. Makes wheel building easier.Close review
Excellent small tool to assist with wheel building, speeds up the process and saves a lot of hand-stress. Quality looks good and attractively priced.
Excellent small tool to assist with wheel building, speeds up the process and saves a lot of hand-stress. Quality looks good and attractively priced.Close review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.