Park Tool Offset Brake Wrench 10-13 mm Brake Centering Tool OBW4
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Brake tools See the latest products
New in Brake tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Weve been receiving calls from both shop and home mechanics looking for a thin wrench to fit the cen... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionWeve been receiving calls from both shop and home mechanics looking for a thin wrench to fit the centring flats, pivot nuts and lock nuts on many popular brake callipers
- The new OBW-4 wrench is the answer. It has 10, 11, 12 and 13 mm openings and is specifically designed to fit the narrow flats found on some of these brakes that can make using standard wrenches difficult
- This tool is particularly useful when working on dual pivot and side pull brake callipers seen on both current and older models from Campagnolo, Shimano, Sram and Tektro amongst others
- Made from heat treated, nickel plated steel for long life and with a hole for hanging on your tool board
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.