Park Tool Offset Brake Wrench 10-13 mm Brake Centering Tool OBW4
- ShowProduct Information Weve been receiving calls from both shop and home mechanics looking for a thin wrench to fit the cen... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionWeve been receiving calls from both shop and home mechanics looking for a thin wrench to fit the centring flats, pivot nuts and lock nuts on many popular brake callipers
- The new OBW-4 wrench is the answer. It has 10, 11, 12 and 13 mm openings and is specifically designed to fit the narrow flats found on some of these brakes that can make using standard wrenches difficult
- This tool is particularly useful when working on dual pivot and side pull brake callipers seen on both current and older models from Campagnolo, Shimano, Sram and Tektro amongst others
- Made from heat treated, nickel plated steel for long life and with a hole for hanging on your tool board
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.