Park Tool PH4 P-handled 4 mm Hex Wrench
- ShowProduct Information This P-handled hex wrench will fit your hand as well as the task it's designed forThe high strength ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThis P-handled hex wrench will fit your hand as well as the task it's designed for
- The high strength nylon handle has an ergonomic shape to give maximum grip and comfort
- The long shaft is fitted with a genuineBondhus balldriver for those hard to reach bolt heads
- The short end of the wrench is conveniently mounted into the handle for any high torque applications
- Bondhus Protanium high torque industrial steel is used for long life
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Park Tool PH4 P-handled 4 mm Hex Wrench Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
A bit pricey, but a real quality tool that is so hard to find nowadays. I will complete my tool set only from this brand.
A bit pricey, but a real quality tool that is so hard to find nowadays. I will complete my tool set only from this brand.Close review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.