Park Tool PHT25 P-handled T25 Star Shaped Wrench
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Torque wrenches See the latest products
New in Torque wrenches
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Park Tool PHT20 is a P-handled T-25 start shaped torque wrench for working on many disc brake ca... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Park Tool PHT20 is a P-handled T-25 start shaped torque wrench for working on many disc brake callipers and rotors.
Key to performance is the super high torque Bondhus Protanium industrial grade steel. Offset P-handles are made from tough nylon with an ergonomic design for ease of use.
- Construction: Bondhus Protanium high torque industrial steel
- Includes a speed-bearing system to facilitate spinning the tool
- Offset P-handles are made from durable nylon material with an ergonomic design
- T-25 star shaped wrench
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.