Park Tool PRS25 Team Issue Repair Stand Aluminium
- ShowProduct Information Features: We started from the ground up literally to create what we believe is the finest folding st... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- We started from the ground up literally to create what we believe is the finest folding stand available. Lightweight, stable and packed with features.
- 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Clamp quickly clamps and releases nearly any tube from 7/8 inches to 3 inches (23-76 mm), including aero tubes.
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure.
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7 inches/7 cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts.
- 360 degree clamp rotation.
- Soft, durable composite rubber clamping pads.
- Saddle cradle gives a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle.
- Three-point leg system creates a stable base on smooth or rough surfaces.
- Quickly and easily folds to 47 inches.
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60 inches.
- Proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped aluminium tubing ensures low flex and no rotation.
- Aluminium leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together.
- Weighs just 13 pounds (6 kg) .
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Park Tool PRS25 Team Issue Repair Stand Aluminium Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Excellent quality and easy to use stand with quality QR snap type closures for height and leg spread. Very sturdy. I use mine for both maintenance and bike washing. One minor gripe is that the bike can swivel too easily through the seat post clamp. Some anti-slip material would be good here to make it a 5 star all round stand.
Excellent quality and easy to use stand with quality QR snap type closures for height and leg spread. Very sturdy. I use mine for both maintenance and bike washing. One minor gripe is that the bike can swivel too easily through the seat post clamp. Some anti-slip material would be good here to make it a 5 star all round stand.Close review
bought this stand with £40 discount making it £210 easily assembled works very well folds down to quite a small unit and seems to become more stable when you hang a bike on it overall very pleased
bought this stand with £40 discount making it £210 easily assembled works very well folds down to quite a small unit and seems to become more stable when you hang a bike on it overall very pleasedClose review
Workshop Tools Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.