Park Tool PRS25 Team Issue Repair Stand Aluminium
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Workstands See the latest products
New in Workstands
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Features: We started from the ground up literally to create what we believe is the finest folding st... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- We started from the ground up literally to create what we believe is the finest folding stand available. Lightweight, stable and packed with features.
- 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Clamp quickly clamps and releases nearly any tube from 7/8 inches to 3 inches (23-76 mm), including aero tubes.
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure.
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7 inches/7 cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts.
- 360 degree clamp rotation.
- Soft, durable composite rubber clamping pads.
- Saddle cradle gives a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle.
- Three-point leg system creates a stable base on smooth or rough surfaces.
- Quickly and easily folds to 47 inches.
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60 inches.
- Proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped aluminium tubing ensures low flex and no rotation.
- Aluminium leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together.
- Weighs just 13 pounds (6 kg) .
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty