Park Tool SA3 Deluxe Shop Apron
- ShowProduct Information A heavy duty apron to protect your clothes during serious workshop operationsTough 10 oz cotton canv... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionA heavy duty apron to protect your clothes during serious workshop operations
- Tough 10 oz cotton canvas construction
- Cross back design and soft-edge webbing removes pressure from the neck
- Bar tack re-inforced pockets for stashing tools and chocolate bars
- A quick-release buckle is easy to adjust and makes the apron quick to remove
- 35 inches long, with the option of folding the lower 7 inches up out of the way
Park Tool SA3 Deluxe Shop Apron Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I decided to buy an apron after ruining too many good jeans and t-shirts. This item ticks all the boxes and it is well made and is sold at a reasonable price. I would recommend it to everyone.
I decided to buy an apron after ruining too many good jeans and t-shirts. This item ticks all the boxes and it is well made and is sold at a reasonable price. I would recommend it to everyone.Close review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.