Park Tool SBC1 Spoke / Bearing / Cotter Gauge
- ShowProduct Information A convenient aid for confirming the size of common bicycle partsFit the head of the spoke in the obl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionA convenient aid for confirming the size of common bicycle parts
- Fit the head of the spoke in the oblong hole and read its length on the easy to read scale
- Holes in the centre of the gauge are used for sizing ball bearings and cotter pins
- Anodised aluminium alloy with embossed markings to make the readings easy to read now - and for ever
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Park Tool SBC1 Spoke / Bearing / Cotter Gauge Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I like this tool for measuring bearings but as a spoke measurer I was disappointed as the markings on the ruler are feint and I found it difficult to read.
I like this tool for measuring bearings but as a spoke measurer I was disappointed as the markings on the ruler are feint and I found it difficult to read.Close review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.