- The SBK-1 is a professional level kit for installing and removing cartridge bearings in bicycle suspension pivots
- A comprehensive set of 27 precision-machined hard-anodized guides enables compatibility with a wide range of bearing inner and outer diameters
- Combined with our proven bearing press design, the SBK-1 quickly and easily pushes the old bearing out of the linkage, and reinstalls the new bearing precisely and squarely
- Organized in a convenient storage case to keep everything in one place
- NOTE: For bearing extraction, the SBK-1 requires a minimum of 3mm of flat linkage structure outside the bearing to support the extractor cup/drift. For bearings without this flat structure, consider using the Park Tool SHX-1 Slide Hammer Bearing Extractor
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
Park Tool SBK-1 - Suspension Bearing Kit
Cycle to Work is a salary sacrifice scheme, where you can save up to 42% off a new Bike and Safety equipment. This means the cost is deducted from your salary as a non-cash benefit, so you save on tax and national insurance.
Here at Tredz, we accept Cycle to Work vouchers from all national schemes. For more information click here.
At Tredz, we’re committed to bringing you the best products at the best prices. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, simply contact us for an immediate response using our live chat service. Click here to discuss your price match with an agent now for help.
Subject to Terms and Conditions
At Tredz, we offer a fast high quality service, with a range of options from free delivery on orders over £20, next day and convenient click & collect from one of our stores. Simply select within the checkout.
*Courier deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands/Islands will incur a charge.
At Tredz, if you are not 100% happy with your order, then you can use our simple hassle free returns service. Simply return the item new and unused in the manufacturers original packaging within 365 days of purchase. Bikes and larger items are collected by courier.