Park Tool SKT-6 - Flat Faced Socket Set
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Tool kits See the latest products
New in Tool kits
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Suspension maintenance and tuning requires tools designed for a precise fit The... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Suspension maintenance and tuning requires tools designed for a precise fit
- The SKT-6 is a shop quality set of six flat-face sockets designed for use with common suspension fork fittings
- Ideal for use with Park Tool Torque Wrenches, the 3/8" drive sockets are forged from tough chrome vanadium steel and chrome plated for lasting durability
- Set includes: 24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32mm flat-faced sockets
- All sockets are 3/8" drive
- Note: 27mm socket is tapered for better access on Suntour suspension fork
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.