Park Tool SPA2C Cluster Cone Pin Spanner
- ShowProduct Information Part of a range of versatile pin spannersTough high carbon steel will ensure a long lifeVinyl coated... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionPart of a range of versatile pin spanners
- Tough high carbon steel will ensure a long life
- Vinyl coated handles give a good grip
- Each Pin Spanner is colour coded for easy and fast recognition in the workshop
- Red tool has 2.2 mm diameter pins, for one-key release dust caps on cranks, and freewheel adjusting cones
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Park Tool SPA2C Cluster Cone Pin Spanner Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
The Park Tool SPA-2 is perfect for tightening the cone cap on freewheels (obviously in conjunction with a chainwhip)
The Park Tool SPA-2 is perfect for tightening the cone cap on freewheels (obviously in conjunction with a chainwhip)Close review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.