Park Tool SS-15C Single Speed Spanner
- ShowProduct Information Designed and built especially for single speed bikes, the SS-15 is a forged, multi purpose ride save... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Designed and built especially for single speed bikes, the SS-15 is a forged, multi purpose ride saver
- Just the right size and length (17 cm / 7 inches) to take along in a saddle bag or jersey pocket or to keep for wrenching in the garage
- Features a 15 mm socket for axle nuts and a 15 mm open end for removing or installing pedals
- Smooth, curved spoon tyre lever to get you out of a jam
- Bottle opener included to ensure he SS-15 remains a single speeders favourite
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Park Tool SS-15C Single Speed Spanner Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Good quality metal, hasn't rounded or slipped off the nut yet. Also good size so you can get your weight behind it. Fits in a medium/large saddle bag so if you have a small saddle bag you'll need to use your pocket. Also bottle opener is a plus!
Good quality metal, hasn't rounded or slipped off the nut yet. Also good size so you can get your weight behind it. Fits in a medium/large saddle bag so if you have a small saddle bag you'll need to use your pocket. Also bottle opener is a plus!Close review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.