Park Tool SW15C 3-way Internal Nipple Wrench / Square Drive / 5 mm and 5.5 mm Hexes
- ShowProduct Information This innovative 3-way Y-wrench features three different sized wrenches to fit internal spoke nipples... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThis innovative 3-way Y-wrench features three different sized wrenches to fit internal spoke nipples
- Featuring a square drive, plus 5 and 5.5 mm hexes that slip perfectly into the tight surroundings of most rims
- The SW-15 works on wheels made by numerous manufacturers including, but not limited to: FSA, Blackwell, Planet-X, HED, Rolf, Bontrager, Campagnolo and Mavic
- Note: Wheel manufacturer specifications can change without notice
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Park Tool SW15C 3-way Internal Nipple Wrench / Square Drive / 5 mm and 5.5 mm Hexes Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
The is Park tools ! its well made ! the design is flawless ! and Tredz price is awesome !!! they're uber fast delivery too ! What more could you ask
The is Park tools ! its well made ! the design is flawless ! and Tredz price is awesome !!! they're uber fast delivery too ! What more could you askClose review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.