Park Tool Socket and Bit Set
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The 37 piece SBS-3 is a comprehensive, shop quality set of sockets, hex bits and st... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The 37 piece SBS-3 is a comprehensive, shop quality set of sockets, hex bits and star-shaped (Torx® compatible) drivers selected specifically to tackle a wide variety of common bike repair needs
- The SBS-3 also includes flat-faced sockets in common sizes for work on suspension forks
- Ideal for use with Park Tool Torque Wrenches, the 3/8" drive bits and sockets are forged from tough, chrome vanadium steel and nickel chrome plated for lasting durability
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 14 and 16mm hex bits
- Long reach 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12 and 15mm hex bits
- Long reach T20, T25, T30, T40 and T45 Torx® Style Bits
- 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19mm and 1 inch Sockets (The 1 Socket fits various Park Tool Freewheel, Cassette Lockring and bottom bracket tools)
- 24, 26, 27, 28, 30 and 32mm flat sockets for suspension fork fittings (27mm socket has external taper for narrow access fittings)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.