Park Tool TL1.2 - Tyre Lever Set Of 3 Carded
- ShowProduct Information Features: Well designed tyre levers to help make puncture repair as easy as possible. Updated to be ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Well designed tyre levers to help make puncture repair as easy as possible.
- Updated to be stronger and more versatile.
- New material and redesigned tip.
- Easy entry into just about any tire, including tubeless tires.
- The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed.
- Set of 3 levers
Park Tool TL1.2 - Tyre Lever Set Of 3 Carded Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Best tyre levers ever, got these for myself to replace them after giving my son my old pair for his rides.
Best tyre levers ever, got these for myself to replace them after giving my son my old pair for his rides.Close review
The best around, I doubt you could snap one and no damage to anodised or painted rims. Don't compromise at this price.
The best around, I doubt you could snap one and no damage to anodised or painted rims. Don't compromise at this price.Close review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.