Peatys RimJob Rim Tape
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel accessories See the latest products
New in Wheel accessories
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Designed by pro riders, mechanics and scientists, Peaty’s Rim Job has been developed from the ground... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Designed by pro riders, mechanics and scientists, Peaty’s Rim Job has been developed from the ground up as a bicycle rim tape. The super high tensile strength tape is primed with a bespoke adhesive which clings like s**t to a blanket. An optimum amount of stretch and large rigid recyclable core allows the tape to be pulled and applied with tension, contouring your rim tightly for a better fit.
Do you struggle to find the hole? No problem! Just hold your rim up to the light and the tape’s semi-transparent finish will illuminate the way.
- 01) Remove tyre and any old rim tape
- 02) Clean and degrease rim thoroughly
- 03) Ensure rim is completely dry before application
- 04) Press tape firmly into the centre of the rim and smooth out to the edges, removing any trapped air
- 05) Run tape around the rim while keeping tape tension and allowing for at least 10cm overlap of tape at the end when cut
- 06) Use a small spike to pierce the tape in the centre of the valve hole
- 07) Remove dust cap and Push valve through the valve hole
- 08) Apply lock ring tightly by hand, ensuring there are no air gaps
- 09) Refit tyre, add Peaty’s Tubeless sealant, inflate Tyre
- 10) Ride!
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.