Peatys RimJob Rim Tape
- ShowProduct Information Designed by pro riders, mechanics and scientists, Peaty’s Rim Job has been developed from the ground... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Designed by pro riders, mechanics and scientists, Peaty’s Rim Job has been developed from the ground up as a bicycle rim tape. The super high tensile strength tape is primed with a bespoke adhesive which clings like s**t to a blanket. An optimum amount of stretch and large rigid recyclable core allows the tape to be pulled and applied with tension, contouring your rim tightly for a better fit.
Do you struggle to find the hole? No problem! Just hold your rim up to the light and the tape’s semi-transparent finish will illuminate the way.
- 01) Remove tyre and any old rim tape
- 02) Clean and degrease rim thoroughly
- 03) Ensure rim is completely dry before application
- 04) Press tape firmly into the centre of the rim and smooth out to the edges, removing any trapped air
- 05) Run tape around the rim while keeping tape tension and allowing for at least 10cm overlap of tape at the end when cut
- 06) Use a small spike to pierce the tape in the centre of the valve hole
- 07) Remove dust cap and Push valve through the valve hole
- 08) Apply lock ring tightly by hand, ensuring there are no air gaps
- 09) Refit tyre, add Peaty’s Tubeless sealant, inflate Tyre
- 10) Ride!
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.