Pinhead 3 Pack Lock Skewer Set - QR
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Skewers See the latest products
RRP: £62.00 Save £9.00
RRP: £39.99 Save £4.61
RRP: £60.00 Save £15.01
New in Skewers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Includes front and rear wheel locking skewers, seatpost lock, seat collar, and coded key.Unlike a tr... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Includes front and rear wheel locking skewers, seatpost lock, seat collar, and coded key.
Unlike a traditional lock, with Pinhead you can now protect specific components on your bike from theft. The unique Pinhead key system means that, unlike competitor locks of this type, they cannot be removed with a simple screwdriver. The Convex technology on Pinhead locks protects them from removal by hammer, pliers, picks, universal socket tools, grinders and bolt cutters.
Once installed, the quick release wheel locks remain permanently on your bike, even when you ride. When you need to remove your wheels for servicing, your Pinhead key lets you do this quickly and easily. The seatpost lock also remains on your bike once installed, locking the seatpost to the frame. When you need to adjust your saddle height, your Pinhead key lets you do this quickly and easily.
Pinhead locks use a special coded key that comes with each lockset. The key is ergonomically engineered to install and tighten your locks, and also serves as a bottle opener. Each key is different, and comes engraved with a nine-digit code so it can be replaced if lost. With your key code, matching locks can be ordered to protect your other components or other bikes.
Make sure to register your key code at pinheadlocks.com so that if your key is lost, a replacement key can be made for you.
- Protection for: Both Wheels and Seatpost
- Replaces your existing quick release skewers and seatpost clamp
- Easy, one-time installation
- One key to lock and unlock your wheels or seatpost
- Skewer Length: 125mm (front) / 168mm (rear)
- Skewer installed weight: 33g (front) / 37g (rear)
- Seatpost Lock installed weight: 41g
- Materials: Precision forged Cro-Mo steel and aircraft grade aluminium alloy
- Online lost key replacement available for keys registered with Pinhead
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
1 x Front Skewer
1 x Rear Skewer
3 x Lock Nuts
3 x Washers
2 x POG Security Washers for the skewers
1 x Rubber cap for the seatpost lock
1 x Shim to fit all seatposts (from 28.6mm OD to 31.8mm OD)
1 x Unique Pinhead Key for quick release locks and seatpost locks
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.