Pinhead Twin Pack - Locking Wheel Skewers - QR
- ShowProduct Information Includes front and rear wheel locking skewers and coded key. Prevents removal of your wheels from yo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Protection for: Both Wheels
- Replaces your existing 9mm quick release skewers
- Easy, one-time installation
- Skewer Length: 125mm (front) / 168mm (rear)
- Skewer installed weight: 33g (front) / 37g (rear)
- Materials: Precision forged Cro-Mo steel and aircraft grade aluminium alloy
- Online lost key replacement available for keys registered with Pinhead
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Pinhead Twin Pack - Locking Wheel Skewers - QR Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Having recently purchased some expensive wheels, these were a great find. Simple to install and give peace of mind that the wheels will stay exactly where you left them.
Having recently purchased some expensive wheels, these were a great find. Simple to install and give peace of mind that the wheels will stay exactly where you left them.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.