Polar H10 Heart Rate Sensor
- ShowProduct Information When it comes to accuracy and connectivity, Polar H10 heart rate sensor is the go-to choice. Monitor... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Guide & Compatibility
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Compatibility iOS mobile devices iPhone 4S and later and Android mobile devices with Bluetooth 4.0 capability and Android 4.3 or later. Please see more information here.
- Updates Via mobile phone using Polar Flow app or Polar Beat app
- Connector size 34x65x10 mm
- Weight Connector 21 g (0.74 oz), strap 39 g (1.38 oz)
- Memory One training session
- Battery type CR 2025
- Battery life 400 hours with BLE and 5 kHz transmission active
- Water resistance 30 m (Suitable for swimming)
- Materials Connector: ABS, ABS + GF, PC, Stainless steel. Strap: 38% Polyamide, 29% Polyurethane, 20% Elastane, 13% Polyester, Silicone prints.
- Operating temperature -10 °C to +50 °C / 14 °F to 122 °F
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Polar H10 Heart Rate Sensor Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Guide & Compatibility
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.