Polaris Tornado Windproof Overshoes SS17
- ShowProduct Information Tornado Windproof Overshoe :Laminated windproof and water resistant uppers with brushed thermal inne... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Polaris Overshoe Sizing
- Show Overshoes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionTornado Windproof Overshoe :
- Laminated windproof and water resistant uppers with brushed thermal inner layer
- Neoprene sole and reinforced toe area
- Velcro fastening at the back with external reflective tape for high visibility
- Reflective logos and graphics on the sides
Polaris Tornado Windproof Overshoes SS17 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Tight fit but snug once on I have size 11 feet felt comfortable and kept shoes dry.
Tight fit but snug once on I have size 11 feet felt comfortable and kept shoes dry.Close review
Polaris Overshoe Sizing
Use the Polaris clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
Polaris Overshoe Size Guide
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.