Polisport Guppy Carrier Fixing Childseat
- ShowProduct Information By winning an iF Design Award, Guppy baby seats proved how well designed they were from day one. Its... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Fixed Childseats Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Placement of the Baby Seat on the Bike: Carrier Mounting System (CFS)
- Child weight: 9 to 22 kg
- Mounting of the Baby Seat: CFS - Carrier Mounting System (Carrier in accordance with EN 14872, and for carriers not wider than 175mm)
- Standards: EN 14344
- Seat weight: 2,81 kg / 6,19 lb
- 5-point adjustable safety harness with paddings
- Extra security belt
- Large foot protection and retention
- Resistant to the UV
- 1 reflective stickers
- Net on the back for object transport
- Adjustable footrests in 4 positions
- Washable cushion
- Design inspired by the automotive industry
- IF design product award
- QST (Quick Safety Turn - no tools)
- 3 optional positioning for the baby seat
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Fixed Childseats Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.