Polygon Collosus DH9 Team Edition 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Polygon DH9 Team Edition downhill gives winning performance both on and off the track. The UR Po... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Polygon DH9 Team Edition downhill gives winning performance both on and off the track. The UR Polygon race team took this bike to multiple podiums on the World Cup circuit, so you’ll be confident in the bike’s capabilities on the toughest mountains around. It’s also proven on the most demanding competition in the world – Red Bull Rampage – taking two wins so far. With 200mm travel front and rear and some of the best components around, including carbon e13 wheels and the hugely powerful Trickstuff Direttissima disc brakes, you’re sure to find your speed on the Collosus DH9.
- Hydroformed ALX DH mainframe and ACX Advanced Carbon rear triangle
- Fox Factory Float X2 rear shock controls the 203mm travel
- SR Suntour RUX fork has 203mm travel and gives absolute control on downhill tracks
- SRAM XO DH 1x7 speed drivetrain gives professional-level performance
- Trickstuff Direttissima disc brakes are hugely powerful and give German precision
- E13 LG1 R carbon wheels are lightweight and strong
- Spank components finish off this race-level build
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Black/Red
- The Polygon Collosus DH9 Team Edition is available with 0% APR finance
The Collosus DH9 Team Edition is a special collaboration between UR Team and Polygon Bikes. The bike is presented as a replica of the team's winning bike that's equipped with team's official specifications also. Raced and proven on the whole UCI World Cup Downhill circuit and ridden by whole riders to won the podiums; Collosus DH9 Team Edition has a new longer front end, lengthened wheelbase, and using a new carbon upper linkage design. This engineering feat features 203mm of smooth, bottomless travel to soak up anything from high speed bumps to big hits. The ALX front triangle and ACX rear triangle are built around 27.5” wheels for staying on top of the rough stuff and going down faster than ever. The DH9 is equipped with a flip chip in the rear shock mount that lowers or raises the bottom bracket height to give riders the ability to adjust the bike’s geometry as well as making it possible to ride the DH9 with 26” wheels. Are you ready to do your favourite UR Team's rider impersonation?
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Hydroformed ALX DH frame with low center 203mm fully active suspension ad ACX Advanced Carbon rear triangle and New Carbon Linkage|
|Fork:||SR Suntour RUX - 200mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||FoxFactory Float X2|
|Headset:||FSA NO. 57E|
|Stem:||Spank Director - 50mm|
|Bars:||Spank Spike 800 Vibrocore, 800mm|
|Front Brake:||Trickstuff Direttissima|
|Rear Brake:||Trickstuff Direttissima|
|Brake Lever:||Trickstuff Direttissima|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X0 DH|
|Shifters:||SRAM X0 DH|
|Rims:||E13 LG1 Carbon Race|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda HellKat 27.5 X 2.4”|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda HellKat 27.5 X 2.4”|
|Seat Post:||KS Ether Carbon - 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||E13 LG1 Race Carbon 32T, 165mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||E13 BSA|
|Cassette:||E13 7-speed 9-21T Direct Mount|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.